Sunday 25 January 2015

My New Favourite!

Sorry to all of you beautiful readers, I've been a bit slow on this blogging recently. I've just come back to University and yes, as you all know, I am now in my third year! So that means work work and just more work. I'm keen to be using my blog to update you throughout the final year of university so I can share with you some of the assignments I've been asked to create, and also share with you some feedback I've got/been excited about!


So to kick off the first blog post of 2015. I think it's time to introduce you to my favourite PR stunt of this year so far (and probably will be until 2016).

Now we all love a good ol' celebrity endorsement. So if you combine one of the most leading fashion designers in the world with an a-list celeb, what do you get?.... Justin Bieber in his CK briefs of course. We all know Justin had a tough 2014 *cough* arrested, drink driving, fighting and being caught with marijuana in his system *cough* to name a few. So really he had to do something big to save his PR image. So modelling in his underwear for Calvin Klein couldn't have been a better way to do it apparently. You might not be a fan of Justin Bieber's work, but i'm sure you will be by the end of this. The previous Calvin Klein underwear shoots have included people such as Mark Wahlberg, who can be seen in the picture below.


But Mark hasn't really got much on this has he...





















The pictures got leaked across the world after Justin shared the first sneak peak of the new campaign on his Instagram with the saucy pictures of himself and Lara Stone. This could have been the best decision Bieber has ever made, creating 1.6 million mentions on social media in just 48 hours after the images were released! Since the unveil on his Instagram, he also amassed CK a whopping 3.6 million followers.

Even though he received a lot of stick for these images being 'extremely photoshopped' he is quick to hit back at internet trolls by posting a picture of him showing off his tattooed muscular torso with the caption 'Photoshopped lol'. He also claims he works out five days a week and for people to lay off, he's just a 20 year old boy. Well don't worry Biebs, we love it!!


How about your views?

Liv x

No comments:

Post a Comment